Cartera Commerce’s loyalty solutions serve 4 of the top 10 card issuers, 6 of the top 7 airlines and over 900 retailers is looking for a B2B savvy product leader. The ideal candidate brings a mix of ecommerce acumen and product leadership. Reporting to the CTO, this is an amazing opportunity to drive the roadmap for our B2B2C loyalty platform that has handsomely rewarded shoppers with over 18 Billion airline miles, program specific reward points and cash.
The Head of Product is responsible for establishing the company’s business-to-business product vision and leading the related product management efforts to drive future growth in the core business. The product vision should allow Cartera’s platform to achieve its future growth by integrating the B2B requirements of the customers and merchant partners with end user requirements.
- Articulate and implement the platform’s overall product vision to enable
- Additional shopping growth from the company’s core online offering
- Great user experiences from leveraging our Platform and Network data
- Increased revenue from core platform commission, advertising revenue, price track solutions and API offerings
- Highly Engaged Product team that:
- Is passionate about both end user and client happiness
- Are skilled practitioners of LEAN methodologies
- Rock as partners to our Marketing, Merchandizing, Client Relations and Technology teams
- Rigor and lean execution of
- Cross SCRUM team backlog and sprint planning coordination and prioritization
- Platform operational efficiency driving higher revenue per employee
- Using data as an asset
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leader of business-to-business-to-consumer platform product management
- Be the voice of both our clients, merchant partners and the users of our white label reward offerings
- Define and drive initiatives to deliver additional revenue from our reward programs by driving more shopping and creating opportunities for paid placement.
- Provide wider competitive business context to the organization.
- Elicit stakeholder requirements documenting, prioritizing and aligning work
- Coordinate across business and operational departments to ensure successful rollout of new initiatives and platform tools
- Support sales in pre-sale client engagements
- Drive improvements in e-commerce search offerings
- Develop strategy for API / PaaS offering
- Direct people management of the core product management staff
- Drive the optimal usage of product and experience analytics and coordinate A/B testing with Marketing Organization
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years product management with experience in e-commerce or loyalty product management (B2B or B2C)
- Ability to craft and evangelize product strategy and vision
- Shipped product using LEAN Startup principles
- Experience designing product search and price comparison features
- Track record of launching innovative products to market
- Experience with user testing and passion for customer understanding
- Experience managing direct staff and functional teams
- Experience with partnering with Marketing Orgs and Marketing services to drive user acquisition and retention leveraging product data and analytics
Cartera seeks people who embrace our values of shared success, respect, impact, persistence and ability to walk in customer’s shoes. We offer a competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and health insurance, company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year.
At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing. If this kind of high-energy environment appeals to you, send us your resume today!
Company: Cartera Commerce, Inc.
Postal Code: 02421
Job Type: Full Time